SENSATIONAL LIFESTYLE OPPORTUNITY
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
IDEAL DUAL LIVING OPPORTUNITY
Your idyllic Queenslander set on a dream corner acreage property with that something special we all look for, when we dream of the idyllic Sunshine Coast living.
Perfectly positioned in the outskirts of the Glass House Mountains Township (a short drive to the heart of Glass House Mountains) the property offers true character with an amazing number of unique attributes from every corner of the property.
Drive to the best that the Sunshine Coast has to offer is well under 30 minutes away, Glass House is the gateway to the tourist townships of Maleny, Montville, Peachester and the range as well as Brisbane well under 1 hours' drive. Main shopping in Beerwah large shopping precinct with Super IGA, Woolworths Centre, Aldi Centre, and a large shopping complex, as well as public and private primary and high school along with swimming pools, sporting complexes and so many other family and entertaining centres.
On offer we have.
• A neat acre (3,999 m2) corner property of almost level (gentle sloping towards the road) and all usable land it is a truly peaceful nature's delight, with wonderful tree top views creating a delightful outlook.
• Well maintained and presented large traditional Queenslander ideally positioned and built to complement the property offering the perfect dual living conditions for all the needs of the large family (in laws, teenage accommodation etc).
• 4 Large bedrooms
• 2 totally separate large living areas
• 2 bathrooms and toilets
• Traditional style Kitchen with dining area
• Great full length of the house veranda overlooking the property with tree top views perfect for the large family or friendly gathering.
• 6 mtrs X 9 mtrs shed garage and 3 car carport as well as parking under the house
• The property is complete with Build in robes in the bedrooms, Air condition in one bedroom, ceiling fan in one living area, solar hot water and solar panels for energy efficiency as well as large water tank for all your water needs along with a grey water system.
Traditional Queenslanders on properties of that size, position (dual road frontage with easy access for all your vehicle needs), amazing street appeal, great presentation, dual living potential, offering the room for the young family to grow in harmony with the environment, the work from home entrepreneur or the ideal spot for the entertainer to entertain are rare to come by and they don't last on the market.
Make your move today and make this peaceful, private and just perfect property your own.
Inspections by appointment, call the exclusive agent today to organise your own private viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Glass House Mountains
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.