VIEW YOURSELF IN THIS PICTURE
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
What a property!
Perfect position, ideal price, good presentation, amazing views, loaded with potential, arguably the views we all dream of when we dream about relaxing by the pool or the entertaining area overlooking a large yard with the dreamy backdrop that will inspire the genuine artist in all of us.
Over half of an acre (2,194m2 app.) of near level perfection, in the picturesque township of Glass House Mountains, live in the dream every day and wake up to one of the best views in the area.
Your neighbor is the Glass House Mountains National park and you have uninterrupted views of one of the majestic Glass House Mountains.
Enjoy a relaxing day by your own in ground swimming pool with the most magnificent backdrop over your own large property, or sit by the pool in your own al fresco area and enjoy the views, peace and tranquility that are an integral part of this magnificent property.
The property comes complete with a most tidy, well presented and appointed home ideally positioned to capture the uniquely magnificent environment and the true essence of Sunshine Coast living as well as a second accommodation ideal for a teenage, an outlaws retreat, the perfect artist studio or the ideal work from home office space.
On offer we have:
• 4 Bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite, walk in robe and large bay windows for natural light as well as built ins in all other bedrooms
• Brilliant kitchen, gas cooking and a great entertainers island bench for the most demanding cooking aficionados suitable for the largest of family gatherings or friends.
• Large separate living and dining/entertaining areas in an open plan style with double sliding doors and bay windows for natural light.
• Leading to the amazing back yard with a good undercover alfresco entertainment area over looking the brilliant back yard with the large property, in ground swimming pool and the breathtaking views of the National Park and the Glass House Mountains
• 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets
• 6m x 6mtrs shed for all your car needs.
. Self contained unit,
. 1 Bedroom, living area, kitchen, bathroom and toilet with great out door entertaining area
. Awesome views
. Perfect for In laws, teenage accommodation, the ideal artistic retreat or the perfect work from home office.
Short walk to local primary school and local shopping, well under hour from the best that the Sunshine Coast has to offer, well under 1 hour to the large shopping centers in Brisbane and only a short drive to the main shopping in Beerwah as well as public and private primary and high school.
With ideal position, great quality, huge amount of potential, amazing views and the great asking price the property will not stay on the market for long, call the exclusive agent today for your own private inspection
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Glass House Mountains
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.