POSITION PRICE PRESENTATION
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Owners have made their mind, they have adjusted the price to meet the market and they want out TODAY!
Your idyllic home set on a dream acreage property with <that something special> we everything we look for, when we dream of the idyllic Sunshine Coast living with wonderful views of the Glass House Mountains.
Perfectly positioned on the outskirts of Glass House Mountains (a minute or two drive to Township) the property offers true character with an amazing amount of unique attributes from every corner.
Drive to the best that the Sunshine Coast has to offer is well under 30 minutes away, Glass House is the gateway to the tourist townships of Maleny and Montville as well as Brisbane well under 1 hours' drive. Main shopping in Beerwah large shopping precinct with Super IGA, Woolworths Centre, Aldi Center, and a large shopping complex, as well as public and private primary and high school along with swimming pools, sporting complexes and so many other family and entertaining centers.
At a neat 1 acre (4,004 m2 app.) of level and all usable land it is a truly peaceful nature's delight, with wonderful rain forest gardens, delightful walkways between the garden beds and outdoors entertaining areas.
• Large family size modern home ideally positioned and built to complement the property as well as brilliantly presented for all that the modern lifestyle will ever demand.
• 4 Bedrooms, sunken master wing with large walk in robe and en suite, the other bedrooms with build ins, ceiling fans and quality floor coverings.
• Traditional style, Modern and large kitchen with dishwasher and a good amount of drawers and cupboards for all your storage needs.
• Huge open plan living/dining/lounge room with high ceilings, mixture of polished timber floors and tiles as well as large windows for natural light and property views, ceiling fans, air conditioning etc.
• Separate office
• 2 Bathrooms and 2 toilets and laundry
• Full length of the house veranda/undercover entertaining area on 3 sides of the house offering great views of the Glass House Mountains, gardens, swimming pool and private property.
• Separate enclosed undercover entertaining area
• In ground heated swimming pool with Mountain views
• Large shed and carport will accommodate all your car needs
• Fully fenced, wonderful and easy to maintain gardens, picturesque setting, private and beautiful with an amazing amount of appeal complete the picture of this property.
The list is endless with great feature attributes from the brilliant undercover entertaining areas to the impressive entry, the water feature with gardens at the front, amazing presentation inside and outside, brilliant position and the only way to appreciate is to inspect.
Wonderful homes on properties of that quality in presentation and position offering the potential for the young family to grow in harmony with the environment or the ideal spot for the entertainer to entertain in a perfect environment are rare to come by, and they don't last on the market.
Make your move today and make this peaceful, private and just perfect property your own.
Inspections by appointment, call the exclusive agent today to organize your own private viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Glass House Mountains
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.