Tranquil Hideaway With Glass House Mountain Views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Welcome to 17 Tibrogargan Drive, located at the end of a quiet cul de sac. At first glance you will notice beautiful tranquil gardens surrounding the property and the awe-inspiring views of Mount Tibrogargan. This property is a large 4 bedroom plus study/office, 2 bathroom and 2 living area home on over half an acre.
Stepping inside it is light, bright and welcoming, the home features a formal living and dining room with a split system air conditioner and bonus gas heating.
There is a double lock up garage and two carports under the main roof line with the possibility of drive through access to the back yard if required. A local school bus at the door to take the kids to and from school for your convenience.
Step into the kitchen and you will be impressed instantly with the abundance of cupboards and storage spaces. There is gas cooking and an electric oven and a huge window over looking the large, decked entertaining area and huge backyard for entertaining guests.
The retreat style main bedroom features an impressive walk in wardrobe, spacious ensuite and ceiling fan for maximum comfort and is separate from the other bedrooms. There are 3 other large bedrooms with fans and all include large built in wardrobes and there is a bonus office/study room suitable for all your needs.
- Low maintenance yet beautiful gardens surrounding property
- 3 year old split system air conditioning in the formal lounge/dining room
- Main bedroom features impressive walk in wardrobe, spacious en suite and ceiling fan for maximum comfort
- 4 large bedrooms with tinted windows, ceiling fans and a separate office or study room
- Gas cooking, electric oven, updated kitchen with an abundance of cupboards and storage spaces
- Two great undercover entertainment areas
- 2 lock up garages and 2 carports, possibility to drive through to back yard
- 3m X 3m Garden shed for storage
- Close to shops, schools and transport to Brisbane
- School bus down the road at Byron Court to take the kids to school
Tibrogargan Drive is only 5 minutes from Glass House Mountains, 10 minutes from Beerwah so all amenities are close by and 45 minutes to both the Brisbane Airport and the Sunshine Coast Airport and with that gorgeous view of Mount Tibrogargan you don't want to miss out! Call Paul or Jamie today!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.