Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Stunning property in picture perfect Peachester.
Located in arguably the premier locality of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland and surrounded by other quality properties as well as occupying a prime position in a great area, with a wonderful bush outlook.
Exuding traditional charm and character the excellently maintained and presented quality home build on a generous just short of 1-acre allotment is designed to impress, seamlessly blending nature and inside space with the unique ability to satisfy modern lifestyle demands.
Offering a great amount of appeal from every part of this wonderful property, with easy care grounds and green areas, smartly cleared trees, wonderful outlooks from every part of the property and residence as well as a wonderfully maintained and presented character filled home full of all the traditional attributes and quality that we love to enjoy.
• Wonderful setting, with magnificent nature outlooks
• Character filled, traditionally styled large home full or yesteryear charm
• Cleverly designed floor plan that is ideally suited for the couple who work from home, the entertainer offering privacy inside the house and outside in the large property, or the large family in need for privacy and room to grow.
• 4 Bedrooms, with build ins, well-appointed master with large walk in robe and ensuite
• The house is built with the large family or guests in mind offering, separate kids/family/guests accommodation with 3 bedrooms, study, bathroom toilet, separate living area and balcony and master main floor with ensuite, living area etc.
• 2 Bathrooms and 3 toilets
• Traditionally presented modern kitchen ideally located with breakfast bar overlooking the dinning and the family entertaining areas inside and outside.
• Open plan entertaining/living
• 2 Separate family/living rooms
• Expansive under main roof private alfresco area, private ideal entertaining for the large family or guests.
• 2 Car secure accommodation, with remote controls.
• Separate quality tool shed
• Smart wiring for security, entertainment etc
• In ground water tank and a great bore water source
This amazing property is complete with wonderful tree top outlook, easy care grounds, impressive street appeal, good amount of feature walls and perfect natural lighting, traditionally high ceilings, as well as seamlessly blending the modern inside with the abundance of nature outside creating an amazing living/entertaining/growing environment.
Only a few minutes' drive to the thriving shopping precinct in Beerwah with Woolworths, Aldi, Super
IGA a brand new shopping centre, public and private primary and high school, sporting facilities, medical centre, main train station etc, with the best of the Sunshine Coast under half hour, Brisbane just over half hour and the Airport well under 1 hour away.
Don't miss the opportunity to inspect this amazing property, call the exclusive agent to organise your own private inspection today.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3,546m² / 0.88 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.