Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PICTURE YOURSELF IN THIS ACREAGE
- 6 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 12 Cars
2 HOMES WHAT A PROPERTY WHAT AN ACREAGE WHAT A POSITION
Perfect position, ideal price, great presentation, amazing outlook, loaded with potential, arguably the lifestyle we all dream of when we dream about the perfect acreage property in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, relax by the pool or the multiple entertaining areas in one of the 2 amazing homes overlooking a large acreage property with a backdrop that will inspire the genuine artist in all of us.
Just short of 4 acres (15,500m2 app.) of level acreage perfection, in the heart of the picturesque township of Landsborough, wake up to one of the best properties in the area and live in the dream every day.
Your neighbours are other acreage properties and the Ewen Maddock Dam with 1000s of acres of park, conservation areas, amazing horse and walk trails.
Enjoy a relaxing day by your own in ground swimming pool with the most tranquil backdrop over your own acreage property, or in one of your own fresco areas and enjoy the peace and tranquillity that are an integral part of this magnificent property.
The property comes complete with 2 well-presented and appointed homes ideally positioned to capture the uniquely magnificent environment and the true essence of sunshine coast living.
On offer we have:
• 4 bedrooms, master bedroom with en suite, walk in robe and large windows and sliding doors to under cover entertaining area for natural light as well as built ins in other bedrooms
• Modern kitchen with dining area, with gas cooking and a good number of cupboards.
• Large separate living and entertaining areas in an open plan style with large sliding doors and bay windows for natural light.
• Separate office/media room
• Great access from the house to the large undercover alfresco entertainment area overlooking the brilliant back yard with the large property as a backdrop perfect for the large family or the privacy conscious entertainer.
• Perfectly positioned Inground swimming pool
• 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets
• 6m x 9mtrs shed/garage, 3 car carport in front of the house and an extra large carport made to accommodate caravans, boats, trailers etc
• Just over 2-year-new home
• 2 large bedrooms both with build ins and large sliding doors to private verandas
• 2-way modern bathroom
• Brilliant modern kitchen overlooking large open plan dining/living/entertaining with large windows and sliding doors to the undercover entertaining areas.
• Large verandas/undercover entertaining areas on 2 sides of the house.
• 2 Car garage/shed and a 2-car carport
The property is complete with multiple large water tanks to accommodate all your house water needs as well as the good size dam for all your property watering needs, easy access for any vehicle, short walk to primary school and the local shopping centre, with main shopping in Beerwah a few short minutes' drive away as well as private and public high school.
With position, quality, presentation, amazing views and the great asking price the property will not stay on the market for long, call the exclusive agent today for your own private inspection
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1.549 ha / 3.83 acres
5 garage spaces and 7 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.