Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Vendors Committed Elsewhere - ALL REALISTIC OFFERS CONSIDERED!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, you can find this delightful, well presented two storey home with a fantastic mountain view. Built on just over half an acre of landscaped, bird attracting gardens, that create privacy, this is a nature lover's paradise.
Sit down and relax in the afternoon with a cold drink on your front veranda and take in the view of the mountains and pineapple fields.
* Spacious formal lounge
* Large dining room with mountain views
* Functional kitchen overlooking back yard
* Two large decks back and front, great for entertaining
* Powder room and internal stairwell
* 3 spacious bedrooms 2 with built ins and the master with a walk through closet and en-suite
* Bonus room, could be used as office or studio with back yard access
* Open office area
The home also has six panel solar system and a large 6mtr x 12mtr, powered 2 bay shed, the ideal man cave.
An inspection will reveal the beautifully landscaped gardens, water features and established fruit trees. Located a couple of minutes to the Bruce Highway great for a quick commute to Brisbane and Sunshine Coast beaches.
2,276m² / 0.56 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Glass House Mountains
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.