Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Huge Price Drop - Owners Must Sell!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
You will be impressed from the moment you step into this amazing property. Located in arguably the best estate in Beerwah, at 7 Culgoa Court you will find an amazing home built to top quality standard with room for the whole family.
Parents will love the retreat style master suite located at the opposite end of the property to the other bedrooms. A luxurious en suite with a spacious shower, separate toilet, double basin vanity, a walk in wardrobe and a ceiling fan. The other 3 bedrooms all have built in wardrobes and ceiling fans. Other features include ducted air conditioning throughout each room of the home, ceiling fans, solar power and very secure and safe property.
This really is an amazing family home, the large kitchen is modern, filled with natural light and has a walk in butler's pantry, ample storage, a stunning stone bench top and is open plan to the huge family room and meals area. Double sliding doors allow this area to flow through to a divine outdoor undercover setting overlooking the rear yard.
The huge outdoor area will be the centre of attention and all your friends and family will want to come over for that Saturday afternoon BBQ to take advantage of the peace and tranquillity the property provides.
Other great features of this property is your own at home cinema/media room with points for a roof mounted projector and double doors to block out any light. The third living area is the kids retreat with tv points, access to the yard and located near the three other bedrooms
Offering side access for all vehicles with a single lock up shed with power. As an added bonus we have on offer a large water tank for the gardens and huge 22 panel 5.9KW solar power system.
* Ducted Air conditioning throughout home
* 4 large bedrooms, 3 with built in wardrobes, ceiling fans
* Master suite includes ducted air, ceiling fan, walk in wardrobe, ensuite with double basin vanity and separate toilet
* Luxury kitchen features stone benches, plenty of storage and large butlers pantry
* Kids retreat with Tv points
* Open plan living room, dining room and kitchen
* Separate media room like your own home cinema
* Huge outdoor patio overlooking manicured gardens
* Double lock up garage with internal entry and a separate single lock up shed
* Porcelain tiles throughout home
Properties of this quality are a must inspect, call Alex today to arrange your very own private tour
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
653m² / 0.16 acres
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.