Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
LOOKING FOR THE BRADY BUNCH
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
19 Greenview Avenue, The ideal property for the large family in need to grow, the retiree looking for size, safety and easy maintenance, the investor looking to the future or the astute buyer in search of the perfect property as his/her next stop in life.
The complete property is immaculately presented throughout and built to capture the essence of Sunshine Coast modern living with quality at every point and from every part of this area specific build and inspired home.
Situated in the middle of the Beerwah Township, the property is only a few short minutes' walk to all that Beerwah's town centre has to offer, progressive and modern shopping precinct with Woolworths shopping centre, ALDI etc, public transport (trains and buses), public and private primary and high schools, sports centres, medical centres as well as only 20 minutes app. to the best that the Sunny Coast beaches has to offer with Brisbane City and domestic and international airports only a short drive away.
On offer we have:
• Large 823 m2 app. block of land, great street outlook, as well as great treetops and mountain views from outside and huge brick and tile home with an amazing presentation, unique design blending the modern interior with the best that the Sunny Coast has to offer outside, that will capture the imagination of most buyers
• 5 Impressive bedrooms all with b/ins, master bedroom has a large walk-in robe and ensuite with twin vanity.
• Wide entryway leading to an impressive entry area with easy access, overlooking a brilliantly appointed and designed large open plan space comprising of 3 large separate and at the same time all together lounge/family/dining areas all with a brilliant amount of natural light from the 2 double large sliding doors and windows leading to the undercover entertaining area overlooking the private yard.
• A most impressive and perfectly positioned kitchen with breakfast bar, large pantry, and lots of cupboard space overlooking all the inside and outside entertaining areas.
• 2 bathrooms and 2 toilets,
• Family size undercover entertaining area offering privacy and size to entertain the largest of families.
• Well-appointed and private yard, ideally landscaped totally private creating the perfect entertainer or the ideal family environment.
• 2 car secure accommodation with internal access to the house
• Fully fenced property with a side access to accommodate the most demanding of buyers and enough front yard to build your shed for all the toys or the swimming pool for the family.
The property is complete with a truly magnificent large family home offering impressive design and presentation, great flow through, quality floor coverings, air conditioners in the main bedroom and open plan living/family/rumpus rooms, ceiling fans throughout, brand new 6kw solar power, brand new fittings, gutter guard, garden shed and a great veggie garden, lovely treetop and mountain outlook, huge amount of privacy and ideal position.
Inspection by appointment, call the exclusive agent today for your own private inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
823m² / 0.2 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.